I went to Cebu Capitol yesterday with a couple of colleagues and entered the building beside it. I forgot the name of the department we were in but we were submitting our application for the Civil Service Examination. Itâ€™s an like an entrance exam for you to work in a government office.
* Valid ID with your birthday, signature and signature of the head office. – photocopy
– if you donâ€™t have your birthday on your ID, then you can bring a supplementary document to validate your date of birth (Birth certificate, etc.)
* 1.5â€ x 2â€ pictures â€“ 4 pieces
– white background, with name tag (full name)
* civil service exam application form
– properly filled out.
* P350 â€“ payment for the exam
After staying in the office for about an hour, we we were able to get our permits for the exam on April 25. I hope there will be a purpose for this in the future.
Please don't forget to confirm your subscription by checking your Inbox.
soloflightEd.com is a travel blog by Edcel Suyo. He enjoys performing headstands and crazy stunts during his trips in the Philippines, Southeast Asia, and the Middle East. Now based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates and working to earn a living, he takes time to enjoy the city and travel during weekends.
For updates, Like his page on Facebook or Follow him on Twitter.
For questions, advertising, and other concerns, shoot an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.