Home to some of the best hotels in the world, it’s no surprise that Dubai is famous for its world-leading restaurants, so let’s take a look at just five that you have to visit. Whether you’re a resident or visitor to the city, you should try at least one of these choices if you want to celebrate your special occasion in style.
Here are 5 Restaurants in Dubai where you can take your friends and loved ones for a special set-up and dining experience:
1. Winner of the Time Out Dubai Restaurant Awards 2015 , La Petite Maison is a French-Mediterranean eatery in Gate Village. This is the home of Cuisine Niçoise, which specializes in old Genoese cooking from Nice in southern France. The friendly atmosphere, impeccable service and highly renowned word-of-mouth reputation make it a must visit.
Dubai Marina Pier 7 building
2. Pier 7 is an integral part of the Dubai marina restaurant scene. Home to seven uniquely delicious restaurants, it can be tricky to know where to start. Asia Asia restaurant and lounge is a relative newcomer but its reputation for excellence precedes it. Expect a menu of Pan-Asian and Middle Eastern flavors with signature dishes like Persian Black Cod and Peking Duck, headed by Executive Chef Mark Molnar. The sophisticated decor is inspired by Thailand and Shanghai, creating a historical setting for a flavorsome meal.
Food at Asia Asia restaurant in Pier 7 – Dubai Marina
3. Seafood lovers should head to Pierchic, situated on the private pier of the Jumeirah resort. This romantic retreat won the Time Out Best Seafood Restaurant in 2010 thanks to its menu of ocean-fresh oysters, lobster and scallops. Look out onto views of the Arabian Gulf, the Dubai coastline, Palm Jumeirah and the Burj Al Arab as you sit in the elegant modern dining space.
4. Make brunch that extra bit special with a trip to Traiteur, famous for turning Friday brunches into a true event. From truffle soup to foie gras crème brûlée, this is a far cry from the waffles and pancakes that you might be used to. Find Traiteur in the Park Hyatt resort, overlooking the scenic creek and take advantage of the luxe Champagne package.
Burj Al Arab – Dubai
5. For a super-romantic meal, dine at a candlelit table on the beach with Majlis Al Bahar. This mesmerizing experience on Burj Al Arab’s private beach area is ideal for anniversaries, proposals or honeymoons. The food is a mix of Mediterranean and Middle-Eastern dishes, and you can watch the sunset over this spectacular city as you dine.
Dubai knows how to celebrate a special occasion, especially when it comes to dining. Why not treat yourself and your loved ones to a magical meal?
Please don't forget to confirm your subscription by checking your Inbox.
soloflightEd.com is a travel blog by Edcel Suyo. He enjoys performing headstands and crazy stunts during his trips in the Philippines, Southeast Asia, and the Middle East. Now based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates and working to earn a living, he takes time to enjoy the city and travel during weekends.
For updates, Like his page on Facebook or Follow him on Twitter.
For questions, advertising, and other concerns, shoot an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.