20 more days before classes is about to end!
I’m quite pooped already. Thoughts are fight over in my mind which makes me wonder if I’ll keep up or not. I can keep up when I’m thrown into the pit, it’s the act of getting into the pit that bothers me.
My mind is crowded with too much thinking of what I need to do.
- Learn oDesk and build my profile
- Change the template of EdEarns.com
- Blog about Danvil Plans Inc.
- Learn Adobe
- Tweak my DSLR camera – understand aperture, depth of field, ISO sensitivity, etc.
- Re-install OS
- Set up a 5th domain – EdSnaps.com
- Get a Massage!
- Finish Reading Cashflow Quadrant – and return the book to the owner. sheesh.
- Book tickets for Davao
- Talk to those guys at HP in SM cebu
- Movie Marathon
So many things to do and write about. So many areas of consequences. But I’m glad it’s March! Summer’s already here. I plan to maximize it.
Please don't forget to confirm your subscription by checking your Inbox.
soloflightEd.com is a travel blog by Edcel Suyo. He enjoys performing headstands and crazy stunts during his trips in the Philippines, Southeast Asia, and the Middle East. Now based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates and working to earn a living, he takes time to enjoy the city and travel during weekends.
For updates, Like his page on Facebook or Follow him on Twitter.
For questions, advertising, and other concerns, shoot an email to email@example.com.