2007 was, in general, a good year for me. And according to some useful tips from different books I’ve read, I shouldÂ focus more on the positive things that happened to me.
- Work –> I’m glad I got one especially at this point in time knowing thatÂ in general, I’m still technically unqualified to have one just because I don’t have a degree yet.
- Health –> Though I stopped school, I got my normal weight back.
- Friends –> old and new.
- Colleagues –> people who make work extremely enjoyable to go to.
- Family –> despite so many issues, we’re still intact; so far.
- PlacesÂ –> I’ve been to different places already because of this industry, (Tabuelan, Moalboal, Bantayan, Panglao, Boljoon, Alcoy , Pandanon, Olango, Bagongbanua, Gilutongan, Camotes). I’ll slowly blog about these adventures in this site.
So what’s in store for me this 2008? Well, more work and more work!
I’m planning to find other means to earn some income,Â hence the blogging business.Â Â Thinking more of how I can make everything turn out well, I should start first with myself.
I resolve/plan to:
- Buy a digicam.
- Buy a pc/laptop.
- Get serious with health/fitness.
- Get promoted again.
- Go back to school (maybe shift a course).
I have other plans but I can’t think of anything moreÂ for now.
Happy New Year to one and all!
Please don't forget to confirm your subscription by checking your Inbox.
soloflightEd.com is a travel blog by Edcel Suyo. He enjoys performing headstands and crazy stunts during his trips in the Philippines, Southeast Asia, and the Middle East. Now based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates and working to earn a living, he takes time to enjoy the city and travel during weekends.
For updates, Like his page on Facebook or Follow him on Twitter.
For questions, advertising, and other concerns, shoot an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.