I won a free trip to Boracay through the SEAIR & Microtel Boracay Bloggers’ Tour promo!
Some time last week, I wrote my entry about why I deserve a trip to the ultimate beach destination in the Philippines – Boracay. It took me about 4 hours to publish the entry because of having to go through a horde of pictures in my hard drive from 2008 to the present just to showcase the different places I’ve been to in the Philippines.
See entry here I’ve been to Different Places, But I’ve never been to Boracay
I’m really glad to win this contest and I wish to meet the other winners. Below is the list that Seair has posted in their Facebook page.
SEAIR / Microtel Choices
57. Edcel Suyo http://soloflighted.com/ive-been-to-different-places-but-ive-never-been-to-boracay
48. Darwin Miranda Cayetano http://damicaye.blogspot.com/2010/08/boracay-adventour.html
49. Micaela Rodriguez http://micamyx.com/2010/08/18/the-seair-and-microtel-boracay-dream/
9. Karlo Jose Pineda http://karlopinedajournals.wordpress.com/2010/07/27/of-boracay-and-bitterness/
44. Brenna Bustamante http://queenbiyachessa.com/why-boracay/ – 1059 likes
8. Gracee Bongolan http://graceelicious.tumblr.com/post/864324899/boracay-escapade – 738 likes
38. Medalla Vanvan http://vancee.multiply.com/journal/item/2/2 – 676 likes
45. ThePinay Solobackpacker http://thepinaysolobackpacker.com/2010/08/16/living-out-a-childhood-dream-my-2-hour-boracay-experience/#more-3629
Thanks for those people who greeted and I would also like to thank Doi for helping me out in proofreading my entry as I was already exhausted when I finished the write-up. This will be a whole lot of fun!
Add SEAIR on Facebook through – http://www.facebook.com/flyseair
Please don't forget to confirm your subscription by checking your Inbox.
soloflightEd.com is a travel blog by Edcel Suyo. He enjoys performing headstands and crazy stunts during his trips in the Philippines, Southeast Asia, and the Middle East. Now based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates and working to earn a living, he takes time to enjoy the city and travel during weekends.
For updates, Like his page on Facebook or Follow him on Twitter.
For questions, advertising, and other concerns, shoot an email to email@example.com.
makakita najud kag fire dancers for real sa Boracay ed! 😆 kay puol na sge nalng fire dancers sa CVG always. hahaha
bonggang bonggang CONGRATULATIONS! 😀
haha. buyag doi! thanks! 🙂
Congratulations ED! See you there!:D
thanks mica! congrats din! see you! 🙂
yay! sasama xa! 🙂 sabe kase ur in HK pa daw. see you soon Ed! congrats ule! 🙂
@gael: di pa sure kasi yung ticket i think for manila to caticlan lang, check ko pa yung reply ng seair kung pwede ba nila ma direct from cebu to caticlan sa case ko. 🙁
congrats eds! galing naman! love you entry by the way.
@lily: thanks a lot! hehe. pinagpaguran. hehe
thanks a lot! 🙂