- Got tagged by One Attitude, thanks Lex!
If I've tagged you, here are the rules: Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog. Share seven random and/or weird facts about yourself. Tag seven random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a notification on their blog. Random Weirdness:
- I get bored easily.
- I'm pessimistic.
- I don't like using shortcut texts when sending SMS.
- People think I'm immature for my age, but actually, it's just a cover up.
- I talk a lot.
- I always wear a blanket when I sleep, even if it's hot.
- I love the beach!
—————— INSTRUCTIONS: 1. Post 5 links to 5 of your previously written posts. The posts have to relate to the 5 keywords given below (family, friend, yourself, your love and anything you like). 2. Tag 5 other friends to do this meme. Try to tag at least 2 new acquaintances (if not, your current blog buddies will do) so that you get to know them each a little bit better. 3. Don’t forget to read the archived post and leave comments. Here are my picks: 1)Family: Move out
- We were looking for another place here in Cebu since we're constantly transferring from house to house for different reasons. Why I put it as part of the 'family' tag is my brother and I talked endlessly while searching for another house to crash in which we usually don't do (talk, I mean) .
2)Friends: Time of My Life
- I visited Dumaguete back in 2005 which was a bit of awhile when I was able to see my highschool friends. Everything just came to place when I went there, but things have changed already.
- This deals with different blogmates being able to ask me three questions about anything. I had a lot of responses because of this.
4)Your Love: K.O.
- A poem I wrote. I never knew I could write this way though.
5)Anything You Like: Tulala
- I just picked one of my random posts. This was when I was working in a fastfood joint and schooling at the same time.
Please don't forget to confirm your subscription by checking your Inbox.
soloflightEd.com is a travel blog by Edcel Suyo. He enjoys performing headstands and crazy stunts during his trips in the Philippines, Southeast Asia, and the Middle East. Now based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates and working to earn a living, he takes time to enjoy the city and travel during weekends.
For updates, Like his page on Facebook or Follow him on Twitter.
For questions, advertising, and other concerns, shoot an email to email@example.com.