Random quality posts on traveling.
- How to Travel to Four Countries Within Four Months (Part One) – and still maintain your full-time job.
- How to Travel to 4 Countries and 8 Local Destinations within 8 Months (Part Two) – and still keep your full-time job
- How to Save Money for Your Trips and Extreme Saving Tips – My extreme money saving tips before I travel.
- How to Earn Online While Travelling – online income opportunities.
- Tips and Things to Know about Hong Kong – simple guide about Hong Kong
- Thoughts and Tips on My Trip to Macau – things to know about Macau
- Tips and Things to Know about Siem Reap, Cambodia – random facts about Siem Reap, Cambodia
- Tips and Things to Know about Anawangin, Nagsasa and Capones in Zambales – spots in Zambales
- Dumaguete City: How Quaint Can You Be? – Quaint Places in the Philippines
- Confessions of a First-Time Balut Eater – Pinoy Quirky Foods
- Malapascua Island: A Silent Killer – Most Romantic Places in the Philippines
- Moalboal, Cebu: A Beach Fix from the Office and School – Best One Day Itineraries
- Davao City: Solo Travel to My Hometown – Thoughts on Solo Travelling.
- The Lost Bag of Oatiekin Bars from Tsokolat Bakeshop in Dumaguete City – Awesome Food Experience
- Sagada Trip: Never Too Old for a Cave Connection Adventure – Unforgettable Human Encounters on the Road
- Ormoc, Leyte: Remembering the Tragedy 20 Years Ago – Dark Tourism
- Travel Gear: How Headware Keeps My Head Happy – a multifunctional headpiece.
- I've Been To Different Places, But I've Never Been to Boracay – won a free trip to Boracay
- Trip to Sumilon Island – won a day trip to Sumilon island
- My Bungy Jumping Experience at the Macau Tower – won a Mountain Hardwear Backpack
- My Adventure Partner: An Ode to My Feet – didn't win but wrote about my adventure partner.
- Won Dispatch Magazine's El SUPREMO – posting my most fearless photos while travelling.
- Won a Mountain Hardwear Scrambler Backpack from R.O.X. Philippines – how I claimed my free backpack!
- One Vacation After Another
- I Call Myself a Travel Blogger, But…
- Picture on a Travel Magazine in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Of Travel Talks, Travel Interviews, and Travel Bloggers
- A Lesson on Responsible Tourism
Please don't forget to confirm your subscription by checking your Inbox.
soloflightEd.com is a travel blog by Edcel Suyo. He enjoys performing headstands and crazy stunts during his trips in the Philippines and the rest of Asia. He just started his backpacking trip across Southeast Asia in order to live as a digital nomad. Read more about the beginning of his delusions of grandeur here.
For updates, Like his page on Facebook or Follow him on Twitter.
For questions, advertising, and other concerns, shoot an email to email@example.com.