I have one more day left and I still haven’t packed my things! I’ll be leaving for Hongkong (yes, you heard it right) and no matter how hot the topic is for the place is right now, I don’t think any turning back will happen. But then I don’t want to speak too soon.
Anyway, I’ll be away for a week but I haven’t even sorted out the things I need to bring. So much for cramming.
- clothes good for a week – maybe I’ll just bring around 3 sets of clothes and I’ll wash the rest when I get to the hostel/hotel.
- toiletries – deodorants, soap, shampoo, toothbrush, paste – nuff said.
- gadgets – I’m not sure if I should carry around my tripod but definitely I’ll bring my laptop and camera, I still need to blog since I can’t be away for a week without my HP540.
- passport & ticket – My friend said that I should have copies of my passport and place them in my bag, wallet and another place for security just in case my real passport gets lost.
- money – I should not forget this, can’t really move around if you don’t have cash.
I will be heading to the bank today to buy some US dollars for a higher exchange rate when we’ll arrive in Hongkong. I’m praying that everything will push through. I don’t really know what’s going to happen as I have another friend who has prepared an itinerary for the whole week that we’ll be there.
I still have an 8-hour office duty before I fly so time is very hectic these days. Flight is at 10pm tomorrow so I’m really wishing that things will be smooth sailing. This will be my first time to travel abroad so please, let me step on foreign soil.
Please don't forget to confirm your subscription by checking your Inbox.
soloflightEd.com is a travel blog by Edcel Suyo. He enjoys performing headstands and crazy stunts during his trips in the Philippines, Southeast Asia, and the Middle East. Now based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates and working to earn a living, he takes time to enjoy the city and travel during weekends.
For updates, Like his page on Facebook or Follow him on Twitter.
For questions, advertising, and other concerns, shoot an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.